Saturday, May 10, 2008

Daily Report: Chained To The Throne

On Friday night, I went out to dinner at Laguna Café, which is one of Cagayan's fanciest Filipino restaurants. Nice enough place, and good price for two for dinner at 750 pisos (3 entries plus drinks).

Early Saturday morning, before sun-up, I started having a bit of stomach cramps. By mid-morning, I was in the bathroom every hour or so. Now it is Sunday morning, 24 hours later, and things are still working themselves out down below.


My neighbor, Frenchman Serge
has completed this building
next to his house just recently.
I'm not sure whether it is a
greenhouse or an aviary. Hope
he paints that roof though.
Work went a little better this week... until yesterday, that is. Bleh. Had that nice ham sandwich for lunch, and just pumpkin seeds for dinner.

Today, Epril is leaving to go back to Jasaan. It's mother's day here in The Philippines. (Mom: If you're reading, which I'm sure you are, Happy Mother's Day to you... assuming you still claim me as one of your own.)

My plan is to spend the day working here at home, both at my job and my intestines.

No comments: