Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daily Report: Sun Of A Beach


Today being Sunday, it was off to the beach with Epril, Epril's friends, and Tyson. (Epril has a bit of difficulty pronouncing the long "ee" in beach, and hence the name of this post, and a bit of a running joke throughout the afternoon.)


So we hung out and drank beer all afternoon. The beach is a nice little place... a cove next to a big stone cliff, carved by the ocean. It's not very good for swimming though... very rocky. But it is a nice place just to sit and relax.


Tyson had a good time too. Once the place emptied out later in the afternoon, I let him off his leash and he ran around. He's good about not being a pest. This was his first time at the ocean, and he definitely does not like waves.


Anyway, after the beach, it was back home where I watched some more Star Trek. Amazingly, there were 2 episodes in a row which I had not seen before. I didn't realize that there were any episodes I had not seen... but this is the first time I have ever sat down and watched the entire series seriatim... other than daily broadcasts back in my college days, when I might have missed a night here or there.

No comments: