Friday, June 5, 2009

Daily Report: Stomach Turning

Epril and I rode in to Cagayan De Oro tonight. Payday: Time to hit the ATM. It's one of the drawbacks of Jasaan: There is no ATM here. There is one (oddly enough) at the entrance to the Northern Mindanao Shipping Facility about 10 miles away... all by itself next to a guard shack. I've never used it though since getting money always equates with spending money with me, so going all the way to CDO is always in the cards.

We went to Spooks for a while and chatted with friends. After that it was off to Bigby's for dinner.

Since moving to Jasaan, my milk product intake has dropped to zero. Tonight, I discovered that it has made me a bit lactose intolerant: I had the cream of mushroom soup (delicious) and by the time I finished it, my stomach was quite unhappy; I had to visit the rest room after eating it. Fortunately, the upset didn't last more than a few minutes and I enjoyed the rest of my dinner.

After that it was off to do some shopping at SM grocery store. Just the products that we can't get in Jasaan.

No comments: