Saturday, March 7, 2009

Best Prank Ever

This was a prank by one of the guys at CollegeHumor.com against one of his coworkers there. It was in response to a prank played on him 18 months ago by the guy he is playing the prank on. I didn't care for the first prank, because the victim lost his girlfriend over it (and probably traumatized the girlfriend as well), while this one is 100%, collateral-damage-free, red-faced, soul-crushing letdown: where you take someone from the most thrilling moment in their life to the stark realization that they've just been totally suckered in front of 18,000 people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went and looked at that first prank. Not only would that guy no longer be my friend, but he should make sure never to be in the same city as me for much the rest of his life. :)

Issarat said...

Ha Ha, that was an awesome prank! Nice post above: I am thankful that I am not friends with people like you.