Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Daily Report #1796

Yes... today is the 1,796th day in my life where I did nothing notable. (Well, of course that number is open to debate. Some would argue the number is closer to 365 days x 39½ years.)

I was up at the average hour, spent the average amount of time before work doing the average stuff, did the average amount of work... oh: Out to Yureka Japanese Restaurant for lunch. Tamago soup... very good.

Epril went to Jasaan today. The entire family has come down with a bug of some sort and is shooting out of all nozzles. I'm not sure what Epril is going to do there... unless she's into that Catholic "I shall suffer thy fate withal" thing.

So I spent the afternoon napping (catching up from lost sleep last night), working (barely), eating (a decidedly bacheloristic menu of instant noodles), and playing video games.
Update:

Oh, I forgot: While Epril was on her way to Jasaan yesterday, I got a text message from her saying, "All the passenger of the jeepney been hold up by 3 guys." I of course freaked out and called her. No answer. I pretty much had a heart attack at this point. Then another message: "Don't call me for now. I'm fine."

What Epril meant to write (and probably could have had she taken the time to text a proper thought) was that all of the people of another jeepney that they rode past had been robbed... and even that turned out to be exceptionally wrong, and that it was just one lady who had her purse snatched. Epril's gonna get swatted for making me shit my pants.

2 comments:

Issarat said...

How was the 'swat'?
ha ha

Jil Wrinkle said...

With a ping pong paddle. Epril liked it and asked me for another. That's my girl.