Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jungle Jil Cool Blog Recommendation

It Aint William... a blog by Willam (that's Will-uhm) Belli, Hollywood transsexual actress and better at finding humor in the mundane and annoying shit that life hands out (especially in a life as far removed from mundane as his) than any other person around.

A favorite quote (after losing a part at an audition to another tranny):
Upon arrival at my house, I ate a whole box of Lean Pockets. There's only two in there but still, that's a lot for me. Plus while the first one was cooking, I decided to see if I could gnaw into the frozen one.

I'm really happy for Kelly though. He/She's not even a frenemy. Just a normal friend. I knew I shoulda told casting about the Judging Amy incident in where Tyne Daly got mad after trying to finger Kelly. Oh well. CBS couldn't find her vagina. Up to NBC now.
The entire blog is great.

No comments: