Sunday, July 20, 2008

Daily Report: Dinners And A Movie

Today, Epril and I were joined by neighbors Dave and Reynalda for lunch at Kingston Lodge's Sunday roast beef dinner. It's a good time, with lots of families to chat with, babies to coo upon, and kids running around. In between rain showers, the pool was a popular place to be.

In the evening, Dave and Reynalda had us over to look at their wedding album and have dinner with them. They served a spongy, stringy seaweed dish for dinner (among other dishes) called guso, which was surprisingly good: It was like pasta with a perfect springy texture.

After that, Dave and I took practically the entire neighborhood out to SM Shopping Mall to see the new Batman movie. It was fantastic, although I have to admit that I was so mesmerized by the pre-opening-night hype that I was totally convinced that I would have difficulty walking after the movie, because of the blown-away condition that my mind and senses would be in. Obviously that didn't happen... but it's still an undeniable fact: Heath Ledger's "Joker" is the best movie villain ever.

(Oh... I wrote a few more daily reports here in the blog down below if you've stopped by recently and hadn't noticed. Scroll down.)

No comments: