Monday, April 14, 2008

Daily Report: Dinner Guest


A different perspective: Here
is my house as seen from the
other side of the Cagayan River
Valley (arrow provided for
clarity). The big blue building
in back is SM Mall. It looks
close, but is actually a mile
distant.
I overslept a little bit, got in a poor morning of work, had a bite of lunch, and then had a poor afternoon of work.

Epril and I had Don from St. Louis (whom we ate with at Town on Saturday night) over to the house for dinner tonight. Susan and Ednil cooked the beef with snow peas in oyster sauce, stir-fried beef with green beans, and a sweet "Indonesian" chicken for dinner. I got to put my new candle holders to use.

We sat around until late chatting. I enjoy talking to Don, as we both have a lot of subjects in common about which we enjoy talking.

No comments: