Pilot takes plane back to gate to kick the Muslims off his flight.
I'm assuming that nobody, not even Crazy Racist Pilot Guy himself, lives in a world where the entire airline industry, or the American people in general, or even the other people on the flight, would say, "Right on Crazy Racist Pilot Guy! Thanks for taking a stand." Therefore, this must have been an ultra-psycho, maximum-idiotic, full-flavored version of "fuck this job" that happened here... or Crazy Racist Pilot Guy just departed from sanity in an ugly, career-killing sort of way.
I don't feel too awful bad for the two Muslim guys who got thrown off the plane by Crazy Racist Pilot Guy:
(1) I'm sure that the other passengers, the flight crew, the people at the airport who begged Crazy Racist Pilot Guy to reconsider... they were all equally embarrassed and apologetic... I'm sure people stood up for these two guys from all corners;
(2) being the target of (nonviolent) animosity from a single whacko who has obviously but inexplicably gone off the rails is a bit weird and potentially embarrassing, but not the worst thing that can happen to a person... its more a story for the grandkids;
(3) both gentlemen most certainly now have a platform upon which to stand and denounce anti-Muslim racism which they did not have before... their Crazy Racist Pilot Guy experience will show how much Americans have to get over;
(4) you know damn well that in exchange for having to suffer through Crazy Racist Pilot Guy, those guys will be flying first class on Delta for the rest of their lives... and probably getting a nice cash settlement too; and
(5) these two fellows can call up Crazy Racist Pilot Guy at home every day for the rest of his sad, unemployed life and say, "Can I fly with you today? No? Why is that? Is it because I'm a Muslim or because YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO FLY FOR A LIVING AGAIN DICKHEAD!?" That'll be cool.