Saturday, March 6, 2010

Daily Report: Saturounday

I didn't do much today. Surprisingly, I wasn't hung over from the night prior. Usually, mixing drinks is what it takes to get me into a crapulent state. Last night was strictly beer.

Still though, I sat around for most of the day not accomplishing anything. Work this past week has been truly terrible: I'm almost on vacation really. I put in an hour a day here, two hours there... then I just convince myself that I'd rather be out walking Tyson, watching TV, or hammering rusty nails through my kneecaps, and quit for the day.

I've already convinced myself that next pay period (which starts this coming Monday) will be a turnaround... and I'm sure it will be. After all, I can't afford (even in The Philippines) to live on $150 per week.

Drew and Jackie stopped by the Pizza Shack tonight and I hung out and chatted for a couple of hours. Drew is actually quite a munificent fellow, constantly donating to the needy here in The Philippines, setting up surgeries for kids that need it, paying tuition for those who cannot afford, stocking the sari-sari store of a family in need, and on and on and on.

No comments: