Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Daily Report: The Hangover

I've been having a good week of work. I think that is because of daylight savings time actually: They don't have it here in The Philippines, so I can show up for work an hour later... or, as I'm doing, show up for work at the same time as before, but get started an hour earlier.

As I've said many times before: With me, how much I get done at work is directly proportional to how much I get done before lunch (which now comes an hour later). I'm pretty much worthless in the afternoons.

It rained tonight. I took Tyson for a walk in the rain; he didn't seem to mind.

Of course, the rain took out both satellite TV systems. Fortunately, I had a movie loaned from Bird to watch: "The Hangover". I didn't know anything about it before watching. It was exceptionally funny. As an added bonus surprise, the singer at the end of the movie is (once again) my old high school classmate, Dan of The Dan Band. (By the way, he is on Leno tonight, Wednesday, if you can tune in.) Also, what is it with Daily Show Correspondents (first Stephen Colbert, then Steve Carrell, and now Ed Helms) moving on to movie stardom? The Daily Show is replacing Saturday Night Live as the way up.

1 comment:

Issarat said...

Yes, that movie is classic. DID you know that I knew Verne Troyer (of mini-me fame) when he was in school?