Monday, June 22, 2009

Daily Report: Initiation

Tyson went to the vet today. He's been having loose stools. Considering that he eats just about every piece of foul refuse he comes across in his day, it's not surprising that his insides went wrong. I tried him on antibiotics for a week: I looked closely (but not too closely) at his poo and never saw any worms, so I figured it was bacterial.

The veterinarian, however, declared that Tyson was 50% worms by weight, and needed to stay in the animal hospital for 3 days. So there he is. I'm sure he's miserable right now, and will probably come home traumatized from being "abandoned" by his family like that.

Tonight, I was initiated into the Philippine Eagles. I got in my Barong and was was there for the 6:00 initiation, which started right on (Filipino) time at 7:15 p.m.

After that was drinking and karaoke. I never sing karoake, but the big datu insisted, so I got up and sang "New York, New York".

No comments: