Friday, April 3, 2009

Just To Prove There's A Club For Everything

Don't ask me why, but one thing that I really find cute on a girl is what I've always called a "crooked smile"... especially on Asian girls. It's actually a common thing: The lateral incisor (second tooth away from the top front) is slightly back and behind a more prominent canine, creating little fangs. (Even the crown princess of Japan has it.) Little did I know, I'm not alone in that particular oral fixation.



It's called "yaeba" and apparently it's a becoming pretty popular look in Japan right now. Heh: It's been popular with me for years.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To each his own! But dude thats wierd LMAO!

from Jakal

Jil Wrinkle said...

Yeah. Epril didn't grasp the appeal either when I tried to get her to wear braces that would make her teeth more crooked.

(That's a joke by the way.)

Issarat said...

I am guilty of that too Jil.