Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daily Report: Personal Jesters & Personal Pandora

For the sake of full disclosure, I always write my daily reports first thing in the morning, the day after the fact, and then adjust the post time to the approximate time I went to bed the night before (or "11:59" p.m. on those rare occasions when I go to sleep after midnight).

I didn't do much today. I got up in the morning and fed my blog trolls. This blog has 2 trolls: One of them tells me I'm fat and have an ugly wife; the other tells me I'm poor, live off my mother, and have an ugly wife. Whenever I want some amusement, I put up a post saying I'm smart or happy, and usually within 3 or 4 hours, one or both of them writes something insulting. They are only amusing for their consistency and lack of variety... but sometimes it's the simple things in life that we enjoy the most.

I assume that one of them is a guy named Harris Black from Pattaya, who used to troll my old blog after I wouldn't be friends with him. Unfortunately, I can't tell which of my 2 trolls is Harris anymore because (1) Harris used to tell me I'm fat, but (2) he lives off his mother and it bothers him, so perhaps he thinks that (a) I must live off my mother and (b) if I did, it must bother me. So, like I said, it could be either one. Both of my trolls obviously adore Epril in the same way that little boys throw playground stones at girls they like.


Baby JM.

Baby AJ.
Epril went out to Jasaan today with Susan to deliver some Avon products. Susan does Avon in her spare time, and has a few customers. I think that Epril likes to go out to Jasaan primarily to see baby nephew A.J. and baby nephew J.M. and play with them. They are cute little fellows. After that, Epril and Susan did some shopping, and then brought a cheeseburger home to me for dinner.

Epril uses my work computer sometimes, and last night she came down as I was watching television and told me, "You have an e-mail from Franky." I asked her what it said. She told me. I said, "So you read my e-mail?" (Not that I care. Most e-mails I receive are either from work or are for both Epril and me.) "No!" Epril exclaimed defensively. "I just moved my mouse and it opened up and then there was an e-mail from Franky." "And then you read it." "Yes, but it wasn't my fault. It opened up by itself." (She's describing the mouse-over option of previewing one's e-mails on the My Yahoo! page that I have set up.) Epril is so funny sometimes... so inadvertently funny, which is what makes it the most entertaining. It's reason #4 that I married her: On a regular basis, accidentally, she makes me laugh... not chuckle or smile; but really, unexpectedly, and sometimes when I most need it... throw my head back and laugh. Sometimes it's the simple things in life that we enjoy the most.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey your very thin, you don't live off your mom and your wife is very pretty (really).

So when are you planing to move?

Jil Wrinkle said...

Well thanks W.

For starts, I'm most definitely not thin... although I'm pretty sure that my weight has gone down since discovering the joys of diet root beer. I'd classify myself as "tubby"... slightly heavier than "husky", but less than "chunky" (which is the precursor to out-and-out "fat").

No actually, I really don't live off my mom. (Although, full disclosure once again, she and my father both chipped in for my wedding. But then, I chipped in for my sister's plane ticket to my wedding, so it's all a big loveable circle of support... or not... like I said.) Really though, I basically used up all of my "favors" in my 20's on defaults, spring breaks in Brazil, and bail money. (Long story.)

And yes, Epril is very pretty. She's actually even prettier in person, as she has a very bright and lively visage. Her smile is wonderful, but watching it form and hearing her laugh is so much better.

I'm sending Epril out to the new house in the next week or so. She's going to get everything ready... most especially, she is going to get the internet up and running. Once that is accomplished (and there is hot water... I really simply cannot do cold showers), we'll start the move whole-heartedly.

Issarat said...

Good luck on your move; hope you have a good valentines day with Epril and everything is good in your new house.