Sunday, December 7, 2008

Daily Report: Sunday Shopping Spree

Another poor day of work.

At midday, it was out as per usual to The Kingston Lodge to have Sunday dinner with our friends. Owner Tony knows some German guys in Davao who are operating their own charcuterie, and have some great deals on various meats. I ordered a ham for Christmas.

After lunch, it was straight off to SM Mall where I took Epril on a shopping spree in Guess for her birthday. We also went to SM Department Store to buy me some new pants. After that, it was off to SM Grocery Market where we replinshed my supply of diet root beer, Epril's supply of hair conditioner, and various other things.

After that it was back home for an afternoon of playing video games and sipping Cagayan Cocktails. Just the way I like my Sunday's.

No comments: