Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daily Report: Home At Last

Okay kids. The E-wife (that would be Epril) and I are finally back home, ready to enjoy the beginnings of our domestic bliss. However, we've been going for a week solid with festivities and entertaining. Both of us are dead on our feet to tell the truth.

However, we've saved the next four days off from work to regroup and revitalize (and open presents), so hopefully (assuming the photos start flowing in from all sources, hint hint) we'll be putting up blog entries of our wedding soon.

Hold tight and check back! Now, we're going to sleep.

3 comments:

Brunty said...

Jil congratulations to you and Epril. I remember reading a long time back about "your internet project" and I am so happy all has worked out for you.

I enjoy reading your blog and the best to both of you for the future.

Don't miss too many days work I mean who else can understand the ramblings of indian doctors talking about the medical terms you have posted before.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jil and Epril !!! I wish you both all the very best !!!

Jil Wrinkle said...

Thanks Brunty! Thanks Peter! I'm glad it's all over, and it all went perfectly.