Friday, July 18, 2008

Daily Report: The Neighbors

I was talking on the phone up on the balcony with my friend Mike today when this white guy went walking by outside on the pathway whom I'd never seen before. I waved and he waved back, looking like he wanted to start a conversation but realizing I was already in one on the phone.

Afterwards, I asked Epril, "Who's the new white guy?" It turns out he is our neighbor Dave from three doors down the road, an investment banker from Sacramento who flies in with his family twice a year for a month at a time.

So we stopped by and visited with Dave and his wife, Reynalda, for a while.


Some of my Spooks buddies: Glen, Ron,
Mickey, Jackie Chan, Swiss Tony,
and Lance.
After that, it was out to Quinze Amigos where I chatted with Mike some more. Then it was out to Spooks where I met up with the usual suspects. After that, it was out to a KTV bar (I think that means "karoake, TV") called Laredos where we joined up with Dave and Reynalda and their family for drinks, food, singing, and playing pool.

No comments: