Monday, June 16, 2008

Daily Report: Desire

My work has been getting better and better. I've got some expenses coming up so now is as good a time as any to get on the ball.

Maid Susan has herself a suitor: A nice Filipino police officer who lives nearby who comes over to visit with her. She did have an "internet boyfriend" for a while from Missouri, and the man had arranged to meet her in Davao, where he apparently has a son, but Susan was stood up and never heard from him again.

We watched "A Streetcar Named Desire" on DVD tonight. The video store at SM has a fine collection of old movies for sale, and I thought that I should try to get the girls to watch some "cinema". Epril lasted for about 45 minutes. Heh: Anything that isn't a cartoon, she'll eventually tire of. Actually surprising she lasted as long as she did. Ednil wandered off after about an hour. I suppose the black and white filming hurt her eyes. Susan managed to stay for the whole movie though.

No comments: