Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daily Report: Enjoying The Little Things

I didn't do much today... just worked, napped, watched some movies.


The Korean international school
and Cagayan Convention Center
at the end of the valley, about
two kilometers from my house.
Epril and I went to Greenwich on Sunday... which is a fast-food restaurant fairly similar to KFC. It took 40 minutes to get our food. I don't know if it is only the Greenwich at SM, since that is the only branch of the restaurant I have eaten at, but every time we've been there, we've had to wait at least 15 minutes for our food.

We did a bit of shopping at SM Supermarket. I restocked my supply of pumpkin seeds, and discovered the Zest-O brand of discount soda: They make a really good root beer and cola for 75 cents per 1.5 liter bottle.

And that was the highlight of my day.

No comments: